Serves: 2 persons
Time for preparation: 5-10 minutes
1 ripe avacado halved and destoned
2 pieces toasted bread
1 pip fresh garlic
2 wedges lime
Some chili flakes to sprinkle on toast
Butter to spread on toast
1. Butter the 2 pieces of toast liberally on one side.
2. Cut the top off the clove of fresh garlic and thoroughly rub the garlic on the buttered toast.
3. Lay out each half of the scooped avocado on the pieces of toast and slice them.
4. Give it an all round good squeeze of the lime.
5. Sprinkle chili pieces as desired.
Voila – Your avocado on garlic toast is done!