First, rim the glass with lime juice and salt and set aside.
4 cubes fresh watermelon
30 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
30 ml Gin
1 large crafted ice cube
To rim the glass – Spread salt crystals on a plate. Rub half a lime along the rim of the glass. Dab the rim on the salt. Give three good taps to the base of the glass to get rid of excess salt.
Garnish with a lime peel.
1.Place four cubes of watermelon in a glass.
2. Muddle with the muddler. Strain the juice into the cocktail shaker.
3. Squeeze lime juice into the jigger and pour into shaker.
4.Add gin to the shaker.
5. Place a large cube of crafted ice in the cocktail shaker.
6. Give it a good shake and strain into martini glass.
7. Garnish with lime peel and serve.